LG 42LD550 42-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV with Internet Applications - in Stock One Day FREE Shipping


The LG LD550 LCD TV series provides Full HD 1080p picture quality with TruMotion 100Hz and built in Freeview with great connectivity including 3 HDMI and a USB connection for playback of your favorite pictures and videos. I have owned my 42" LCD TV for about 5 weeks now and I haven't found one thing I don't like about the TV. It has an incredible picture quality that has so much depth and detail it almost looks like 3D. The speakers have good sound quality and are very clear.


TV is great for the type (LCD) and price. The picture is bright, good contrast, and very smooth. The menu/remote are very comfortable...overall the picture is very nice. Aesthetically, the TV looks great as well...no cheesy features or decorations. This is my first LG product and I'm very pleased with this set. Also added the wireless adapter ($70). The entire setup and interface are very intuitive. This is a kids TV and they had Netflix down in no time (even the 5 year old). My only wish would be a backlit remote control.

Only complaint at all is with shipping. It did not ship on time and there was no communication from the shipping company. Ultimately, I had to contact the shipper to make an appointment (was stated that they would contact me). Once I called them, they drove it over the next day (Saturday). All in all, still very pleased.