LG 42LE5500 42-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV - In Stock One Day FREE Shipping

the audio is the only thing lacking; but it is still really good.
this TV has it all: energy efficient; great picture, tons of settings, tons of connections for all your gadgets.
I am amped about purchasing a matching LG BluRay DVD shortly- gotta do the TV's amazing picture justice.
I love the wireless USB option- a optional piece of equipment that I purchased shortly afterwards... not that I use many of the functions; but very kewl access to some of the webs favorites.
I plan to use the Wii to stream Netflix; however the TV may be able to do that too!
It was easy to assemble and set up. I have had no luck getting my Cable remote to sync up to the TV- we basically only need it for on/off and the volume. 

Nothing yet. I love this thing!!!WOW! What a great TV. I did a lot of research between TVs and eventually settled on this because it seemed like an all around good TV and there was a great Labor Day sale. The picture quality is great, sound quality is great and so are the features. Football looks amazing in 120 Hz. I almost feel as though I am at the game. The picture is so clear it almost looks like raw footage at times.The TV is extremely thin also. It is actually thinner than some of the pictures hanging on my wall.This TV is awesome. Look no further... This is the television that you want

I thought my LCD had a good picture quality, but the new LED is far superior. After setting up the LED I put in the Blue Ray 'Avatar' movie. Unbelievable picture resolution and color. The LCD depicted a red flower, but the LED displayed a multi-colored red with individual leaf veins! I like the wireless connection enabling me to select Netfflix movies on my PC, then watching them on the LED via the Netflix widget. A great purchase that I would recommend to any one.